Saturday, July 16, 2016

Day 15

7/16/16
Day 15
I had to mess around in paint and Pinterest because I got nothing for yesterday. It was an uneventful day except for the fact I finished watching a television series on Netflix called Between. Now I have to wait for season 3 to come out.
I put on music, and I got a workout. I walked/ran for 20 minutes, and got in 1 and a quarter miles. Not bad for 20 minutes.
Afterwards, I was so tired, I took a nap. In my defense, it had been over a week since I had done any kind of exercise. I don't know why I don't count dancing and streching as one of them, but I do.
I needed a day of rest, and just resting my brain. I overthink, and that's never a good thing.
So, I found this quote on Pinterest today, and I don't know who quoted this so I can give them the proper credit, but I messed around in Microsoft Word and then again in Paint to get this picture posted in here.
This is what I'm going to do. I'm going to try and train my brain more to find blessings in everything that happens.
Days off are blessings, because you get stuff done, but you can also chill a bit.
I'm definitely grateful for this challenge. It's definitely challenging. :)
DJ

No comments:

Comments