Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Day 12

Day 12 of the 365 Day Gratitude Challenge, 7/13/16:
Day 12
Yesterday was a long day. I get a lot of the long days, and then I get two days off a week. Though the way I work, it should be three days off LOL. Maybe not. Counting it in my head, it's only 37 hours and such! In all fairness, I was looking for a job with 25-30 hours. I really should only be working part-time because I am definitely needed around the house.
It always seems that whenever I am busy, I never get the chance to clean. I have enough time to write, or exercise, or clean. Never all lthree. And then if I want to catch some sun...that's also another factor.
That's what Saturdays are for...If I don't spend it driving to see family and such. I either need an 8th day, or a TARDIS. Definitely a TARDIS!!!! LOL.
Since this has turned into a somewhat grumpy post, let me turn it into something positive.
I'm grateful for friends like Tiki, who remind me to be happy about things. I can forget because in the back of my head, I always feel like something could go wrong.
I am grateful when I come home and my little Lassie greets me. That is the best feeling in the world!
I am grateful for having great friends who like reading my posts, and don't ignore me until it's convenient for them.
Mostly, I am grateful to be doing this challenge...Which should be an every day thing to begin with! :)
DJ

No comments:

Comments