Friday, July 15, 2016

Day 14

Day 14 of the 365 Day Gratuity Challenge.
Day 14
7/15/16
Friday was possibly my final Friday of working a 5:30-10:30 shift. I asked for simpler hours, and simpler hours is what I got. I guess I'm grateful for that.
I'm just not sure what this means if I'm in charge of the child care center in the gym.
Last night was a test for me. I realize I get annoyed amd aggravated too easily, which can cause a spike in my blood pressure. I create too much anxiety. I had the test when I woke up to the storm knocking out my internet and I had to rename the WiFi source again. I was on the phone for over an hour with these people.
I was realizing I was growing impatient with their ignorance, but I had to keep reminding myself to calm down so I won't wind up in an early grave.
I'm learning. Baby steps, but I'm learning. I'm learning to focus on my breathing more, and I'm learning how to let go more.
Dreams don't have an expiration date; they have no concept of time.
And I've never tried to fit in somewhere because I don't fit in anyway. I normally march to the beat of a different drum.
I'm grateful for being different.
DJ

No comments:

Comments