Monday, July 11, 2016

Day 10

Day 10 of the 365 day Gratitude Challenge.

7/11/16

Today wasn't so bad. Though I realized I haven't been drinking enough water lately and that was the reason why I had lost 3 pounds. I'm not too happy about that, but that's alright. I don't want to lose water weight. That's not good for you. I want to lose fat.

I played a Disney Tsum Tsum game because they give out prizes. I've been playing for over a year now....don't judge. LOL. It's better than all the nightmares I'm hearing about Pokemon GO. So much for getting out in the world. hahaha

Earlier today, I was scrolling through my posts and was reading about limiting beliefs. I believe that to be true...I'm grateful for always learning and discovering new things about myself.

I keep a positive journal to help me when I need a positive shift change. I have to focus more on funny things, and I should be alright.

I got some exercise done which in my book, it's better than nothing.

It's always the little things you have to be grateful for! :)

DJ

No comments:

Comments