Wednesday, November 19, 2014

The Time I Was Wrong

Alright....I was going to write last night but I got sleepy....*ahem*  OK, I was being lazy.  Hey, when the cooler weather sets here in southern Florida, I become very lazy.  That, and the fact I'm still sick.  I haven't gotten over whatever-the-hell-this-thing-is cold quite yet.  Though I have been feeling slightly better in the past two days.  I've been more tired, but I've been feeling better.

OK, before the Benadryl sets in...

One of the writing prompts was to write about a time when I was wrong.

Well, according to.....Just about everyone I know, I am wrong about 90% of the time.  So I can't just pick one time when I was wrong....

It just seems like if I go to defend myself, I'm being sensitive and need to relax.

If I'm just trying to vent about something, I'm given advice on what to do, even if I don't want it.  Or even if I've already something differently.

If I state what I've done, I get told, "Well you shouldn't have said, 'da da da da da dum.'"  And all I can do is shrug and feel cursed because what's done is done....

In my defense, I was born wrong...


Although...


How wrong could I have possibly be?  I've lived this long in life.

I do happily admit when I'm wrong, and when I am wrong, I do apologize for it.  I am not ashamed to do so.

I know I'm wrong about me being successful.  I have to come to grips with that and admit it.  And I know it's easy for someone to say count your blessings.  I do...Don't get me wrong.  But all that does is it gets you to appreciate what you already have.  What about appreciating what you want?

I don't know...

I must say goodnight now.

I will forget being successful and just focus on me.

Hey, I've been wrong this far in life, something is bound to turn up right.

~~DJ

































Random, Blog, 

No comments:

Comments