Friday, September 9, 2016

Day 71

Day 71 of the 365 Day Gratitude Challenge. Friday, September 9th, 2016 

I had a bit of a busy day at my first job, which is probably why I was able to get in 6,000 steps for the day. And then I went to my full time job. It was slow, but I'm grateful for quiet moments. 

Something hit me during the first portion of my old job. About three co workers told me that so and so mentioned I had gotten a job. It sadly pains me that I can never trust them ever again.

I was also told I shouldn't say anything as it would look bad against me. It really wouldn't as I only say what I'm thinking and I never say anything to anyone if I don't want anyone to know. Rumors are awful. And so I'm grateful for another eye opening moment.

Maybe after I finish this project, I can create a quietly grateful project. It will be learning how to keep quiet no matter how mad you get, and still talking about what you're grateful for.

Well, I'm fading so, goodnight! :)

No comments:

Comments