Thursday, September 8, 2016

Day 70

Day 70 of the 365 Day Gratitude Challenge. 

First, let me say how grateful I am for making it another 10 days on this challenge journey. I'm surprising myself in so many ways considering I never seem to stick with anything for too long. 

Second, I cannot express enough how much I am grateful for my fitbit! It is challenging me to get up and move around more. Being an artist, you're practically sitting in your office all day. I'm grateful I have a job to where I can move around, and another job to where I can move around on my breaks.

Third, I made it to 10,000 steps! A big WHOO HOO there!

And last, tonight at work at the Y, it wasn't so bad, despite the fact I was cleaning. It was a pretty fast time. And it helped me to get in my steps! :)

No comments:

Comments