Monday, April 2, 2012

Overwhelmed



Today's Quote:

"To know all things is not permitted."

~~Horace

I guess it means as humans, we are not perfect and it's okay. To know what's going to happen tomorrow beats the surprise. IMO. What's your take?

Hey Everyone!

So today was a good day. I was tempted, but I steered away from junk food. I'm a good little girl. LOL. ^__^

Anyway, I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed lately. I've been looking to see what jobs are out there. There is never anything close by. I need something close by because my car (as much as I love it) is getting older, and it would just be a great idea to get a job closer to home.

So, I'm thinking about going into the nursing program at the local vocational center. It starts in August.

The only think I'm worried about is I've been to vocational school before. If I go back yet again, this will be my fourth time attending.

I want to be guaranteed I will get myself a job.

Every time I graduated from there, I was told I needed experience....What does that mean? Why can't I get hired? Why am I the professional student but not the worker? It doesn't make any sense.

I'm hoping and praying I'll find something and soon. If not, then hello nursing!!!!


The problem is I feel under pressure to find a job...Even though I don't need one right now. My main priority is homeschooling my son, but pretty soon those bills for student loans I took out is going to come in and then what??? I'm screwed or so to speak. LOL


I will keep you posted on that.


Other than that, life is going great!!!! :)


See you all on day 42

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Diana,

I'm glad to read all is well overall.
Finding work is overwhelming and you have nothing but my full respect.

There are many different levels of nursing, but on the whole they all provide some practical experiance actually on a ward or in a nursing home from what I've been told by friends who've done nursing.
Have a look and see which study programmes offer in field training as well as bridge programmes into work.
That may help your chances of being able to go straight from study into work.
Of course everything these days is a risk but if you do decide nursing is the way I think your chances are a little better than with other jobs as nursing staff are always needed.
I'll be keeping you in my prayers that the right job does reveal itself to you very soon!

All the best to you for a great day 42!

(((BIG HUGS)))

Comments