Saturday, July 1, 2017

Day 362

180

Day 362 of the 365 Day Gratitude Challenge.

Friday, June 30th, 2017.

My first three day weekend off in a very long time. I'm grateful for that!

Having a puppy is very exhausting! Don't believe anyone who tells you differently. You have to keep them safe. You have to make sure they don't get hurt or -- God forbid -- something worse.

I got to do some cleaning, though it is hard when I don't want to always put Spock in the pen. He needs to roam around. So I did my shopping very early and let him have at it around the house. I think he had fun because now he's sleeping! I'll post a pic later.

I got to do some laundry, and partially fix my bed frame. The middle was caving in. I think it happened when I rearranged the bed. Moving it on the carpet -- even with carpet coasters -- proved to be a challenge. Reminder to self to take the bed off and just move the frame! LOL

I'm rambling.

Any who, I was thinking of picking this challenge back up in January, but change it up a bit. I tend to get ahead of myself a lot! LOL

Well, I guess I'll save the sewing for tomorrow. I'm going to turn a dress I bought into a skirt. And hopefully I can make a lovely shirt with the remaining material. I have a plan in mind. I should sketch, but I have a photographic memory.

DJ

No comments:

Comments