Friday, June 23, 2017

Day 355

173

Day 355 of the 365 Day Gratitude Challenge.

Friday, June 23rd, 2017.

Some days it's so unclear to me what the Universe wants me to do!

I had plans today to go shopping and buy beads. Maybe go tp goodwill and find a dresser. Maybe stop by my rents, and give my dad a belated father's day present (because last Sunday was all out hectic and very dramatic and traumatic.)

I had all these plans on my only day off that will now have to wait until my next day off which will be Monday afternoon perhaps, and nothing again until the weekend where I probably won't have the money anymore to go shopping, resulting in additional charges on my credit card.

This, for some reason, is what the Universe wants for me. I don't know why.

But I will say this much. The Universe has always had a strange way of protecting me. Like I'll hear of an accident five minutes before reaching to a destination. Had I left sooner -- my normal standard time -- it probably would have been me involved in that accident.

I guess in a way, you can say I'm grateful for the Universe!

DJ

No comments:

Comments