Friday, June 23, 2017

Day 354

172

Day 354 of the 365 Day Gratitude Challenge.

Thursday, June 22nd, 2017.

I'm late running this in because sometime around 11pm, the cable and the internet decided to go out. I have unlimited data, but this area where I live is a complete dead zone when it comes to data or cell phone signal.

Anyway, I'm grateful! I got to take a nap. And I'm grateful I got some surprising news. I don't want to share just yet for fear of jinxing it, or for fear it might have just been me dreaming! LOL I'll keep you posted. Or not!

I just realized I only have 11 days left of this challenge! Most seem to like it better when I post memes or something difficult in my life. Never do they want to hear about something you're pretty much struggling to be grateful about.

It's assumed that because it's called a 365 Day Gratitude Challenge that it's supposed to be all sunshine! But it's not. It's me working out the kinks in order to find what it is I am grateful for.

To those who have stuck with me and my stories this year, you're awesome! Thank you for your constant support! I am truly grateful to have you in my life!

I have other projects I'd like to work on. That's including blog topics more suited for me. So each week, instead of working with blogophilia, I shall do what I was doing before. Just not videos. I really don't like how I look or sound. Eh, I'll keep you posted -- somehow.

DJ

No comments:

Comments