Saturday, June 17, 2017

16.10

16.10 Topic: It Was The Best Night Of My Life!
2pts: Use the word Zoroastrianism


1pt:   Incorporate a red shoe

Pic:



167

Day 349 of the 365 Day Gratitude Challenge.

Saturday, June 17th, 2017

OK! Here goes nothing!

I'm grateful for the blogging group, I really am! I just run out of time like today! Today was my son's 21st birthday, and I had to work my 10 hour shift. I work from 8 to 6:30 usually every other weekend!

Everything today was rush, rush, rush. While I wouldn't say *it was the best night of my life*, I wouldn't say I hated it either!

I don't believe in *Zoroastrianism*, but I don't believe in most religions due to them always breaking out in war.

I like peace, and quantum physics.

It's usually a good day for me when I wear my *red Converse shoes.*

I honestly got nothing for the giraffes that are peeking into the window. Perhaps it a Kindergarten class, and they're learning about jungles?

Yeah, my guesses are lame, and I apologize to Martien Ecrits in advance for being so lax. I'm trying my best to catch up!

I'm grateful for good friends and family! I'm grateful for my son!

DJ


Hello!

Guesses:








~~~~


No comments:

Comments