Thursday, May 18, 2017

Day 319

137

Day 319 of the 365 Day Gratitude Challenge.

Thursday, May 18th, 2017

I'm grateful this challenge is almost over. I have 46 days left. It's been quite a struggle. It seems the more I try to be grateful, the more bad things seem to happen, just testing me endlessly.

People die. And people think I'm stupid and naive.

If I'm like oh really, it's because either I think you're lying, I am not really listening, or I really don't know how to respond. If I laugh when someone is serious about a situation, it's because I don't know another way to react either.

I know old friends stalk me on here. I say nothing. I know people will do whatever it takes to steal my job. I still say nothing. I say nothing because others know the truth. They can tell what's real and what isn't.

So today, I'm grateful for an awakening day. That's all I really got. I'm grateful for my pups, and I'm grateful for my husband, who sticks by me and all my craziness.

I'm sad though because of the events that happened today. I've never met him, but his poetry in his music gave me purpose, and made me sing.

DJ

No comments:

Comments