Saturday, April 22, 2017

Day 293

111

Day 293 of the 365 Day Gratitude Challenge. Saturday, April 22nd, 2017.

I'm grateful I took a week off from FB. I think it was destroying my mind.

I also signed back onto Instagram. Especially now that I know there's a feature to where you can stop certain followers from seeing your posts. That's a bonus!

My last few days have been me writing my challenges in Blogger, and only a few days ago I started using WordPress again.

I'm trying to be around more places that don't make me feel like an outcast. I'm trying to find more places that don't shame me from speaking my mind. I'm trying to find places that don't make me spiral into an even deeper depression than what I'm already in.

Yeah, I know my flaws. It doesn't mean I deserve to have others tell me the same. And what's sad of all is how I would never do that to someone because I know what that feels like.

Ah, the power of being empathic. You can tell the real from the fake, and yet never say a word.

That's cool too. The most popular people are usually alone in the world and have no real friends they can count on.

And their own "friends" will just scroll past, pretending they didn't see it.

Well, it doesn't spite me as I'm grateful for that as well!

DJ

No comments:

Comments