Tuesday, April 18, 2017

289

Day 289/108, Tuesday, April 18th, 2017

I'm grateful for having a plan. Or at least for finally coming up with one.

I realize I'm never gonna get the pay I truly deserve. My jobs will always be a Publix, or a Blockbuster, or even a YMCA, to where I work, and barely earn enough to pay bills, go grocery shopping, and enjoy leisure time.

I get closer and closer to it every day. But at the rate I'm going, I'll be 80.

That's OK, because there are far worse things I could be going through. Trust me when I say I am pretty lucky. And I am grateful for that.

But I also know success doesn't stop there. I think the key is to always keep going.

It's like when I watch the Lightning play. They will feel so confident in winning a couple of goals in the first period, they start to become so lax in second period, which causes the other team to gain lead. By the time third period has arrived, you're not sure if they'll make it. In some games they win, in others they lose.

I don't know what I'm getting at, or if I'm even typing via phone tablet right.

I'm tired. Time for bed. Night!

DJ

No comments:

Comments