Thursday, July 28, 2016

Days 25-27

I'm just going to put days 25 (yesterday) and 26 (today on here). Only because I missed so much time, and I don't feel like dealing with Facebook's many glitches on how it shows you you post more than one pic in an album within a 24 hour period...Moving on
Day 25 and 26 of the 365 Day Gratitude Challenge 7/26/16, & 7/27/16...Hopefully *fingers crossed* I can catch up in a timely fashion. If something changes between now and tonight before bed, I will post another pic.
Day 25
I know today is Wednesday, but it's part of my story to talk about Saturday.
On Saturday, I had to go to Macy's to go get something at the Clinique counter. My mom went along with me. The lady at the counter was like apply for a credit card and get 20% off on your purchase. I said alright. She went to reach for something and the sign holder that was made out of plexiglass fell and cut my mom's hand. The lady gave us all these free samples as a result.
One of them was a facial sunscreen. Well since I started using it, I noticed I was having an allergic reaction. My eyes were tearing up and it wouldn't stop. I thought it was allergies from outside, but as I was using the sunscreen this morning, it suddenly dawned on me. I can't use that kind of sunscreen on my face and this is why I use a baby formula...So it won't get into my eyes and sting me. I am grateful I realized that.
Yesterday was a long day, but I am grateful I got a break, making my shift only 10 hours, rather than 11 hours.
Today, I am grateful I realized I am allergic to any kind of sunscreen that isn't formulated for a baby! LOL.

No comments:

Comments