Monday, July 25, 2016

Days 23 & 24

Day 23 of the 365 Day Gratitude Challenge.
Day 23
And here I thought I was ahead of the game. I caught up on blogs and I turned in mine early for once in a very long time....and here I go...forgetting to write up my daily challenge.
For Sunday, 7/24/16, I worked. And I trained someone. I basically spent my whole day talking to people.
I weighed myself and notice I'm about 4 pounds lighter. But it could be water. Ah, I don't know anymore. I'm trying not to think about it....okay, okay. Grateful things.
I'm grateful for challenges. I'm grateful for positive quotes to keep me motivated, I'm grateful for good friends, and I'm grateful for this life in general! :)
***
Day 24 of the 365 Day Gratitude Challenge. 7/25/16
Day 24
I had to go to bed early so I could get up and get ready for work. A functioning adult is not what I am. I am not capable of getting a routine down straight.
Most people, I'm guessing, get up and exercise. They make coffee, and shower while the coffee is brewing.
For me, I need time to gather my thoughts. I get dressed five minutes before having to leave the house.
Yesterday, I got news of meetings, and this irks me because it'll be getting in the way of my sleep time, which on Tuesdays is around 6:30-ish. My son said he will drive me to the meeting so I can sleep a bit. What a sweet, young man he's turned out to be.
I am grateful for my son! :)

No comments:

Comments