Sunday, December 7, 2014

Clouds

Found a few interesting things with this post.







Hey Everyone!!!


I have to make this quick as I may or may not be heading over to the east coast of Florida and will only be available through the phone/tablet I own.  Blogging is something that can be done on the phone, but it never looks good.  Proofreading and editing are a pain in the neck.  Okay, I'm done chatting it up like this.

So I went and Googled some Vincent Price quotes....The best ones I found was through IMDB (Click here)

I found this quote:


It just speaks to me, though a lot of them spoke to me...I'm sure this quote is used a lot. LOL.

"A man who limits his interests limits his life."

~~Vincent Price...

It's interesting.  I'm always all about learning new things or else I would not have joined Blogophilia all those years ago.  I like being challenged, and I love learning new things...

Like what in the world is a zoopraxiscope?






Well, when I Googled it, it was one of the earliest forms of movie projectors....You know how like you get a book and put a picture in the corner of the page, then when you flip the pages, you see animation come to life????  I know, it's hard to imagine that when we have phones and computers and such.  I still use pen and paper...I still journal the old-fashioned way.

By the way of the clouds today, I think this might not be a great day to go to the east coast.  I'm still not sure yet.  I drive in any kind of weather down here.  Rain...Wind...Clouds...You name it...

Well...TTYL.

~~Diana 

No comments:

Comments