Sunday, January 20, 2013

Where Faith Dies, There is Always Hope

Where Faith Dies, There is Always Hope
Written by ©Diana Jillian 1/20/13


Where faith dies, there is always hope
I remember as my vocals sing with pride
There's got to be something better than this
I understand there's no such thing as a free ride

But in humanity, it grows harder all the time
We all want to be a part of the common good
But times grow tough and we feel competition
Looking at lack of supplies, demands, and food

We'll play guitar and sing of the wrongs of life
And preach to others of what's right and wrong
Instead of focusing on our own demons to face
The pretender of all seeking to words of a song

And I ask myself if this is a life I enjoy to live?
We fight like we're hanging on the end of a rope?
But it's only this way if you feel it's this way
Where faith dies, there is always hope

DJ

Image Source from bronxlifehouse.blogspot.com





































Poem, Picture,

No comments:

Comments