Friday, July 6, 2018

Blogging

Friday, 7.6.18

I was half thinking I should join the blogging group again. Half thinking it!

I think the root of my non-writing is due to working, but mostly because I feel an obligation to write a blog once a week. I said I would write one weekly, I just never said where I would write it.

I need to take more Ritalin and just FOCUS!!!

I need to focus more.

I don't want to be mindlessly thumbing my way down Facebook's never ending page. I don't want to see what I've missed, or who tagged me in what, or even get notified that someone has posted. I just don't.

I opened the app back up again yesterday...Well, Wednesday. I was at work, and I was very bored. Wednesday was the 4th of July.

I don't even know anymore. I am posting a picture, because I was told that is how you get more attention! Not that I want any. Not anymore. I like that this is private and no one sees this but me.

And then I finally get time off. When I do get time off, I'm either cleaning or sleeping due to being sick or getting my monthly visitor.

It always seems like there's never any balance.

Then there's discouragement!

Every time I do clean, the house picks back up a shit storm, and it rains trash again. I can't win!

I'll have to stop making excuses and just do what needs to be done...no matter what!



DJ

No comments:

Comments