Sunday, June 4, 2017

Day 336

154

Day 336 of the 365 Day Gratitude Challenge.

Sunday, June 4th, 2017

With 29 days left of this challenge, I find myself challenged today.

My cold got worse. And I felt like no one was helping me. And then my day grew worse. After the changing of the guard, the trouble makers I work with, I learned--are trying to get me fired. Joke is on them if they think I plan on staying there much longer!

Had they listened to me before--which clearly they have not--they would know I'm working my way trying to find another job. I need something with more pay. It really is true the more you make, the more you spend!

Well, I will never allow myself in that predicament ever again. So here's what I'm grateful for:

I'm grateful I am able to stand up to bullies! And I'm grateful for karma as I have seen it work!

DJ

No comments:

Comments