Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Day 332

150

Day 332 of the 365 Day Gratitude Challenge.

Wednesday, May 31st, 2017.

I'm grateful I have the means to be nice. If I don't like something someone posts, I just move on. If I don't agree, I just keep going. I decide not to piss people off.

It doesn't mean I get the same respect, but I like to think eventually they will take a hint.

I don't know what kind of a day someone is having when they decide to make snide comments to me in person or on my posts. We all have bad days. It's really none of my business how you feel. I just feel empathic either way.

Well, I guess it's just a post I'm not meant to keep for my own self. It's meant to be deleted for good. And the people in person only make me realize now to wait for that other shoe to drop!

I'll know better next time, and for that, I am grateful!

DJ

No comments:

Comments