Sunday, April 30, 2017

Day 301

119

Day 301 of the 365 Day Gratitude Challenge.

Sunday, April 30th, 2017.

I am grateful I have gotten to know someone on here that lost her battle with cancer. She was a tough spirit. She had a fire within her!

I was going to work on a blog today, but I got sidetracked. I had to rearrange a few things in my home. I needed a desk for my computer, and I went to the store to get some nails to fix the backing on this end table I once purchased at Good Will for 9 dollars! They just don't make furniture like they used to. That's why I furniture shop at Good Will!

Anyway, I veered off topic as usual. I'm looking forward to having Thursday and Friday off.

Also, I need to job hunt anf possibly get myself a part time job on top of the full time job I already have.

Wish me luck!

DJ

No comments:

Comments