Sunday, November 6, 2016

Whisper To Me

Hey there!

I was trying to upload something onto WordPress through the app I have on my phone tablet , and it just won't let me. So here's my story I'll write through here in Blogger for now, and paste the rest later when I get home from work.

So, how many of you are familiar with the Whisper app? It wasn't so bad at first , but then others realize the anonymity of it , and they think they can say whatever they want without having any consequences or karma to deal with .

As you keep going further, you'll notice there are nothing but kids on there.  IDK IMO just because it's rated T, shouldn't mean that teens should be on there.  I think that place is more gravitated to horny older adults, and pot heads.

Then again, Tumblr is supposed to be rated M for mature, and yet you see kids posting in there.  But I like Tumblr. I like Pinterest, Blogger and WP.  I do not like Whisper (and I'm sure they do not like me).

Earlier this week, I put in a request to have my account cancelled.  I have not heard back from them.  If I don't hear back by Friday, I will send in another request.


No comments:

Comments