Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Days 91-95

Days 91-95

Day 91 of the 365 Day Gratitude Challenge.

I'm grateful for exercise. I am starting to feel better. I dislike when I get sick or am on overload with work so much that I never get to exercise.

I'm trying to go down a different path, and I pray I never grow tired of my fitbit. I really like how I'm challenging myself more.

Time for bed now.

Good night.

DJ
**
Day 92 of the 365 Day Gratitude Challenge.

I had forgotten what I was grateful for when I found these quotes earlier. I was looking for something in particular when these quotes just popped up at me.

These quotes may or may not pertain to me, but either way, I like the quotes.

I guess you can say that I'm grateful for being able to find quotes easily in this day and age.

This gratuity challenge was for Saturday, October 1st, 2016.

I'm fading fast now. Night.

DJ
**
Day 93 of the 365 Day Gratitude Challenge.

I'm grateful for music. There is always a song that goes with your life. I really want to be a song writer. I'll stick with enjoying the music instead. Sometimes my writings can be hit or miss. More miss than hit, but I'm cool with that hahahahaha.

I'm also grateful for enjoyable work days. It helps time to pass by a bit faster.

DJ
**
Day 94 of the 365 Day Gratitude Challenge.

I'm grateful for days off. I got some stuff done! Including my exercise. I got about 70 minutes of tread time, and I got in my five miles for the day. Now it's off to work I go en la maƱana.

DJ
**
Day 95 of the 365 Day Gratitude Challenge.

I'm grateful for free moments. Tonight I dared to do something liberating. In the end, I feel in my heart it's the right decision. No one liked me there anyway. I'm moving in the right direction, and for that, I am grateful.
**

No comments:

Comments