Monday, October 24, 2016

Day 112-115

10/21/16-10/24/16:

Day 112 of the 365 Day Gratitude Challenge.



At night before going to sleep, I tend to write in my journal and turn the TV on music choice soundscapes station. On there, they have quotes I like. Well, I found one I liked from Alan Watts and so I check out as many quotes as I can. So today's challenge is brought to you by how grateful I am to stumble upon quotes when needed. And it almost seems like it fits so perfectly into my life.

***

Day 113 of the 365 Day Gratitude Challenge. Saturday, October 22, 2016.


Today was a good day. I got to turn in a writing. I am not feeling as sad as I have been lately. Work wasn't so bad as the haters were not around to complain about me due to their own actions.

I was given another brilliant idea from the person who created this challenge. Like I had made a promise to myself to blog at least once a week--which I do in fact blog once a week. Some of my posts are more set to private these days. I'm not ready for the public--to write at least 300 words per day.

Today was a slow day at work. I'm grateful for good days. Now it's time for bed.
***
Day 114 of the 365 Day Gratitude Challenge. 


Well, my day has not been so bad. 

I cannot express how much I am grateful for makeup. It makes a difference for me.

I love my little boo boo kitty.

And as for the other pics...I sing in my car. I think I sound decent, but others may not. And I do tend to have a short attention span even though I don't think of myself as creative.

I'm also grateful tomorrow is Monday, and my day off.

DJ
***
Day 115 of the 365 Day Gratitude Challenge. 

I'm grateful for days off. Today was pretty much a blur. Eh, that's all I got.

Night!

DJ

No comments:

Comments