Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Day 109

Day 109 of the 365 Day Gratitude Challenge.


I'm grateful for my last day at the Y. Sure there are some I will miss, and most I won't. I literally cried the other night upon seeing my paycheck from there. I was crying because I worked my butt off there for a few measly dollars. I might as well have been a volunteer there the way I was working.

I was elated because I'll no longer have to work with people that didn't want me around to begin with. I was elated because I wouldn't be around those who took their time to belittle me by making little snide comments to me. I was also elated because I won't have to deal with the members that didn't like me anyway. I'll miss my morning crew though. I know some that did appreciate my presence.

I'm mostly happy because I can now go home after work and sleep. I can take an actual day off. It's a much deserved one, trust me. And that's about it.

Earlier as I was emptying out the trash, I went to open up a clean bag and--I kid you not--my name tag knocked off and landed in the garbage bag. If that's not a sign I don't know what is!

As far as the other picture, I just like Supernatural memes.

No comments:

Comments