Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Days 40 & 41


Day 40 of the 365 Day Gratitude Challenge.

8/9/16, Tuesday

Another trying day. Going to work feeling hopeful, and then arriving and seeing all the changes made. And no one tells you anything. And all you want to do is cry.

That is no way to enjoy a job. I started packing up my things on the off chance I might get fired from there. I so pray I do so I can look for a job that will treat me with respect...this is no way to live.

I'm grateful for sleep. I'm grateful there's only 24 hours in a day, and 8 or 9 of them are spent sleeping. For me, I need 10. That's what depression does for me.

So I'm grateful for sleep, and I'm grateful for tomorrows.

DJ
****
Day 41

Day 41 of the 365 Day Gratitude Challenge. 

8/10/16

Like I had mentioned yesterday. I'm grateful for midnight, because midnights mean it's a new day. A new day is like having a reset button on hand for such crappy days.

Today was fine...till I went to work. I'm still getting pushed aside for the newbies and those who have full time jobs.

Then I thought about quit posting in here. I have had so many posts that go ignored. Either people really hate me or the FB police is at it again. I'd like to think it's the latter.

I would still have my messenger on, but as far as I can tell, it's probably time to start thinking about moving on. Change can be scary, especially if it's not beneficial. Change is a risk.

I'm hoping that change will be good for me. I'm grateful to be hopeful, even if it means looking pathetic.

DJ

No comments:

Comments