Thursday, July 21, 2016

Day 20

Day 20 of the 365 Day Gratitude Challenge.
Day 20
Today was an interesting day. I thought I had to work a double, but didn't. I honestly didn't know what to do with myself. I went home and walked the dogs and did some yoga. I really needed the yoga.
And speaking of yoga...I mentioned that I could volunteer a class to do yoga. I've been doing yoga for a few years. I really hate to admit this, but I think I've been doing yoga for over 15 years now...I'm showing my age.
Earlier tonight, I was practicing, pretending I had a class. I really don't know what to really say lol. I kept messing up what to say. I'm gonna wind up sounding like a stuttering idiot hahaha..
Still, I'm always grateful for new opportunities. And speaking of opportunities...there is an opening for a full time library assistant. *fingers crossed I didn't jinx it by saying that out loud*
DJ

No comments:

Comments