Saturday, April 25, 2015

Very

Very/Vagabond

Hey Everyone!

Now every time I use the word "very" I often think of muchiness!!!  "You've lost your much, Alice.  You used to be much muchier."  LOL.  Very funny stuff....or is that silly stuff?



VAGABOND!!!

That's a good word to use on V day.

I've moved around so much when I lived in NY that, by the time I moved to FL, I was growing uncomfortable by the minute.  I've been in the same house now for about 14 years or so....I'm starting to now treat it like it's my home....I just need to organize better.



I once was a vagabond who roamed from home to home
I did not have a real place to where I truly felt I belonged

Silence fell all around me as I felt so alone and soulless
But I knew that one day, I would find my place to call

HOME


After many years of my youth, feeling like something was
So very wrong, and so very out of place, I finally feel like

I can finally call a place I've lived in, one I have memories of
One where I can do whatever I like to rearrange and just feel

HOME

I am finally home!

©Diana Jillian

No comments:

Comments