Saturday, November 1, 2014

Major Fail

Have you ever made a promise to yourself that you broke?

You tell yourself time and time again, "I'm going to do this!"

And you find that you never pull through???

Like New Years resolutions or something like that....

Do you know within this week, I totally had some great lines to put forth into poetry motion, but my laziness got the best of me.

I told myself I would start blogging in here every day.

I told myself more video posts....

NOTHING!!!

NADA!!!!

Two days ago was my last post.  Which meant I missed yesterday.  The post before that was three days prior.

Seriously???


I need to get it together.

I need to keep promises to myself.

How about you???

~~DJ











































Prose, Poem, No Rhyme,

No comments:

Comments