Sunday, November 9, 2014

IDK

I found this post on someone's page, and decided to share with you all.  I don't know where the origin of the post came from...I only know what I deem funny and relatable.

And actually, I have done this...

I have a poem in the works.  My brain did not want to function in writing mode today.  I got to give authors their props.  They have bad days, or sick days, and they're writing away. 

Me, when I'm sick or worried, I am looking for comfort of my own TV.  I don't know why I feel this will help me.  I look for anything funny to watch so I don't have to think about anything.

Right now, I'm in anxiety mode.  I was meaning to write this earlier...Like Saturday earlier, but now it's Sunday, and with new  prompts, I will have another blog in the making.  Two blogs in one day...YAY!!!


"Oh you didn't count on me.  When you were counting on your Rosary."

~~Billy Joel



~~DJ


I deleted so much!  I don't want reminders.  I remember too much as is!






































 
Picture, Blog, Random, QOTD,

No comments:

Comments