Sunday, May 5, 2013

You Can't Fool Me




“Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” 
Winston Churchill has said it best
And as I type here I wonder about those lame telemarketers
Who lack a soul; who have no zest

I am an earth sign.  Virgo is my zodiac.
Other elements tend to restrain me but I remain
Grounded to my roots I remain calm to a point
When I attack, you’ll see who’s won this game

One push too far I will not hide my sweet side
I will show you my fangs and just how hard I bite
You will wonder what it was you did that was so wrong
I will point out all your flaws with all of my might


If you still fail to see, I will then calm my earth self down
No longer causing those quakes that made you quiver
Forgiveness is what I know best of all things
But I walk away forever and will leave you in shiver

Do not mess with earth people as they know it best
They try to stay as calm as they possibly can be
Tread lightly as they say on mother earth
Elements be warned, you can’t fool me

You can’t fool any earth.

5/5/13 Written by ©Diana Jillian














































Poem, Picture,

No comments:

Comments