Sunday, January 6, 2013

Flipped Upside Down

Hey Everyone!

This is a strange post.  Not the blog topic. I mean my post is going to be a strange one at best.  You see, I want to start making videos again and once you create a URL on YouTube you can't change it.  I wasn't sure how this was going to work out if any but I do know I want to start making videos again.

I backed away from the whole blogging/video world because I noticed that others were copying off of me.  That was back when I was little more insecure about getting out there. It's to be expected either way when you're in the public eye of any sort.  But that was yesterday and this is today.

I'm joking about the yesterday bit of course. I have sarcasm that runs through my veins like there is no tomorrow. Some think I'm actually gullible but I'm not. When I say things like, "Oh, really," it's not because I believe you in any way.  It's because I know you're lying. Now I wonder if they know they're lying. *shrugs*  I guess we'll never know.

I am weak. But not really.  Like cherry blossoms that still blossom in winter, I am stronger than I give myself credit for.  To err is human...Everyone makes mistakes.  I make lots but only when I think I'm venturing out on something bigger.  The only problem is in order to venture out onto something bigger, I need to stay still.  That's something I'm learning to do at a slow pace.

Though today was a lesson learned to me.  I wanted one of my resolutions to be less of being at a certain place and yet I'm finding myself there everyday.  The first few days I was telling myself it was to work out what needs to be worked out.  Today was supposed to be the once a week that I check in.  But it's a lonely place. No longer fun like it was before.
Image from:  www.polygon.com

No one interacts but there is supposed to be interaction of some sort.  It only applies if you belong to a clique.  Well, I don't want to belong to a clique.  I want to belong everywhere, not just one place and that is what I intend to do one way or another.



Last year I was in a clique and it became too much drama. So I ended that clique. Things will be different.

And just like that, I will leave you with this:

Batman:  Why is an orange like a bell?  
Robin:  Answer, because they both must be peeled.



Time stamp said words at 5:42

Oh, well played, Riddler.  Well played.  Though I don't get it LOL.

That is all for today. Thanks for stopping by :)


Until Next Time...



























Random, Blog, Picture, 

8 comments:

Marvin Martian said...

I don't believe in New Years resolutions either, but goals are always good to have. Be true to yourself, you are unique and brilliant enough to be your own shining star, dear! 8 points, Earthling! :)

Marvin Martian

Dia said...

Thank you so much for the very nice compliment. I make goals every day whether it's a resolution or not. I just thought I'd give it a shot again. Baby steps, baby steps. Thanks again! :)
--DJ

Anonymous said...

I don't make resolutions any more - but I do use the new year as a new starting point: a chance to leave the past and refocus on the future

TM

Anonymous said...

Loved this...I feel the same...weak but strong. Great blog! Demme :-)

Dia said...

Definitely. I'm always making goals for myself daily anyway. Thanks for stopping by :)

Dia said...

Thank you so much. I'm glad others can relate :)

Colleen Keller Breuning said...

THis is just awesome!!!! I can relate to your sentiments. Though it is nice to be part of group, it's not so fun when it becomes clique-ish and drama ensues. I tend to avoid situations like that. Wonderful, Diana!! Happy New Year!

Dia said...

Thank you and happy new year to you as well! :)

Comments