Saturday, May 19, 2012

Anxiety


Hey Everyone!!!

I hope you like the drawing I made...Anxiety can be really something, huh?  That's what it looks like to me.  Anyway.  I've been editing and working on the last part of my book, but took some time to write a little something...Here it goes:


ANXIETY
Written by ©Diana Jillian 5/19/12

Oh how I wish you
Would stop running me ragged

You confuse and upset me
Twist and turn me

Make me jumpy
Lose my balance

I can't think
I can't breathe

Can barely sleep
When you're around

I wish you gone
Take your spells and leave

Take the negative with you as well

Let me be calm
Let me be in peace

That's all I ask

5/17/12 written by ©Diana Jillian





































Poem, No Rhyme, Picture, 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Diana,

I think your picture aptly describes the twisting and turning we can feel when anxiety comes creeping in.
Thank you for sharing your picture and your great poem which equally decribes well the feeling of anxiety and how it can leave us feeling.
I found this poem very relatable.

I hope the editing and the last part of your book is going well?
Wishing you the best of success with it and that you have a great week!

(((BIG HUGS)))

Comments